Friday, January 29, 2010

Old post 1 (Jan 1, 2010) new year...new life

To do list/plans/accomplishments for the new year....

since I can't put check marks on the ones that I've accomplished...I'll just put "*"

  1. Go back to dance *
  2. Exercise....GET FIT GET FIT GET FIT!!
  3. Study for National exam *done.....but currently waiting for my results*
  4. Go on a trip.........Vegas......Greece (maybe next year)...Philippines/Hongkong (maybe next year).....San Diego
  5. Apply for jobs *done...but still going to continue to apply*
  6. Clean/re-arrange my room
  7. School...part time..take 1 or 2 classes pre-req for BSN program
  8. Get info for NCLEX and work/student visa (my original plan...but Im gunna put this off for a little while)
  9. Learn to play the guitar (I need to buy an acoustic guitar first...and before I can buy...I'll be needing a job)
  10. Find passion for singing....
  11. Learn to stop settling for average.....work to be better....above average
  12. Smile.......WITH FEELINGS

.......for some reason I don't know what happened to the rest of the list....the bottom half of my list was ripped out of the book lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment