Tuesday, March 9, 2010

is there a limit on the number of wishes you can make?

I kno that in the past..when life felt like everything was perfect..I've neglected to pray...and to put my faith in god...

For the past few months I've felt like I was being challenged.....maybe its his way of getting my attention. In times of need....these prayers are what keeps me going....every night that I pray...I apologize for my negligence and for forgetting...

Lately I've been making a lot of wishes....for each challenge...I pray for the strength to get through it....of course..with his guidance and his help...I used this strength to become successful in everything that I've done. I know that at this time...I still continue to make new wishes and that I tend to ask for so many things at the same time. I know that I can't have everything that I want...all at the same time...but I'm gunna pray hard that my one certain wish of finally getting a job as an LPN comes true this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment