Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun Busy Weekend :)

Monday Feb 15, 2010
Sunday, Feb 14, 2010

Friday, Feb 12, 2010



I had a super busy fun weekend. I love weekends that are filled with plans. Friday night the DIVA's and Lea decided to have a GNO. Plans were to go to Cactus Club for dinner then to watch Dear John at Silver City. So we met up at Cactus Club and ended up watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony. It was pretty nice..but it wasn't that exciting..maybe its more exciting when you're there live. During dinner, our lovely youngin' suggested going clubbing. We all have been wanting to go this club called "Wild coyote"..we've only been there once and we had fun so we decided that we'd go check out if its still open...we decided to go with that one rather than boss or gossip because we had heard about a lot of road closure because of the Olympics. So we drove there..only to find out that it was closed. blah! So we ended up at this Kareoke place...until freakin 5am...then for some reason someone had a crazy idea of eating at Denny's before going home. So I ended up getting home at 6:30am and had to be at work by 10 am. But overall I had a great night...barely spent any money ;)

Saturday..I just worked then...in the evening..headed to Formosa's house in Richmond for a little celebration for passing the LPN exam.

Sunday was Valentines Day..no date :( lol..just kidding..I've never celebrated Valentines day before..even when I had a boyfriend. So that day hasnt become a "me and boyfriend" day. We decided to go to downtown to eat and walk around. We drove to my school and parked there and decided to skytrain to downtown, we don't want to have to deal with road closures and having to find parking, its such a hassle. So we got off at granville stn. and decided to just walk down the street to find any place to eat since there are a lot of restaurants, clubs and lounges. We chose the right place coz granville street was blocked off and it was super busy...sorta reminded me of a mini vancouver version of Vegas. I've never seen Vancouver like that..it was amazing. Everywhere you turn theres drunk people singing "Oh Canada". We finally came across this place called "Circa Restaurant and Lounge", it looked nice so we decided to eat there. I loved it there, I loved how it looked and I love the music and the menu. This is a possible venue if I decide to have a graduation party in May, the sucky thing is..they close at midnight. Then we walked around, took pics, checked out Robson Square, the ice rink then we watched "ignite the dream". then we walked to Canada Place to see the big Olympic torch thing lol. It was an amazing night.
Last but not least, on Monday we decided to head down to Seattle just for some shopping. We stopped by bellis fair mall in bellingham first because its the only mall that has charlotte russe..I was kind of disappointed bcoz I didnt find as much as I usually find...but that's ok less money spent. Then we ate at Olive Garden and fell in love with potato and italian sausage soup. Then we went straight to Tullalip outlet, and I only bought 2 shirts and a swimsuit at aero. I love that store. Afterwards, we decided to drive further down to Lynnwood, because Eva promised to treat me at Red Lobster..and It was worth the drive. SSSOOO YUMMY! then we drove home..and Im glad Edith told me her dating history..it made the drive home interesting and it made it seems faster lol.
ahh..I had such a great weekend...sooo happy =D



No comments:

Post a Comment