Friday, February 12, 2010

I passed my Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam!!



These 2 things are my biggest achievements in my lifetime. I'm so happy and excited for my future as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Waiting 4 weeks for the results of my exam was pure torture so when I finally received the good news I felt all the weight come off of my shoulders. I'm feeling a little bit annoyed though because in order for me to transfer my interim license into a full one I have to get an official transcript from my school, I wish I was notified sooner so that I could have requested it already. Now...time for more waiting...One week before I receive the transcript, then I have to fill out my initial registration to be licensed for the province of British Columbia...that is another 4 weeks to process. I feel like all I've been doing is waiting, such a long process. I guess I have to learn to be patient hehe...for now I will continue to apply for a bunch of different nursing homes and hospitals. That's the final thing that I need for my life to be complete at this moment...well its the one thing I want for now..everything else can wait hehe. Let's all cross our fingers and pray that I get hired for a job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment