Friday, February 12, 2010

Work out mode :)

Been pretty happy lately, I've been getting asked if I've lost weight a lot these past few days. The thing that I hate though is that when I start losing weight...its usually my face first. I don't mind my arms and legs at all...but its my stomach..no matter how much weight I lose..it still stays the same lol. I finally decided to start working out in order to tone up just like old days. I tried cardio kickboxing once and I felt like I was gunna die hehe..Been going to the gym with Michelle lately and its been great..we've been acting as each others personal trainer and it makes us work harder than we want to hehe. We always start off with 15-20 minutes on the threadmill..then we focus on thighs, butt, triceps and most important...our tummy. I hope I can keep it up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment